An imposing baroque edifice overlooking the Gran Canal. It was begun by the Bon family on a project by Longhena in 1667 and it was completed a century later by the Rezzonico family on a project by Massari.
Today it is the seat of the museum of XVIII century Venice: frescoes by Tiepolo, paintings by Canaletto, Guardi and Longhi, furniture and furnishings from that age.
Crossing the halls of the building is like reliving the Venice of the XVIII century for a few moments.